owayo running singlets are 100% custom. You create the design to your own specifications. Each team, club, school or company can now make a running singlet to reflect their individual style and look. owayo singlets have a sporty fit, with an athletic body contour. The quality of our singlets meet the highest demands and standards.
Start with any of our 35 design templates to use as a general layout. These jersey designs can be made with any colour combinations, fonts, and logos. You can also create your very own vest design from scratch.
Our standards of quality are never comprimised. owayo running clothes have proven the test of time in numerous weather conditions and thousands of kilometers in action. Our quality products can also be found at the top professional levels throughout Europe.
1. Download an owayo order form and send us via fax/mail, or simply let us know which design you are interested in via the Design Configurator.
2. We will then send you a design layout (control design) for approval, along with a list of players, numbers, and sizes to confirm as well as a payment information.
3. Please then check the control design. Upon your approval you will release the order to production and make neccessary payment.
4. We will only begin the production of the order after receiving your written approval/authorization.
How to order? (in detail)
1. Download an owayo order form and send us via fax/mail, or simply let us know which design you are interested in via the Design Configurator. We need the following information:
Jerseys and shorts: Number of jerseys and shorts, design, colours, features (number on back, number on sleeves, player name, etc.), sponsors and logos, sizes.
Customer info: name of customer, name of contact person, mailing address, billing address.
2. Having received your order, we will send you a control design via email with a list of numbers, names, and sizes. On the control design you can examine your jersey with names, numbers and sponsors. Please allow about 1-3 days for the preparation of the design.
3. Please check the design confirmation for colours, spelling mistakes, size and position of the sponsors etc. Upon your approval you will release the order to production and make neccessary payment.
4. We will only begin the production of the order after receiving your written approval/authorization. Production of your order takes about 4 weeks. Available payment methods are via cheque (UK clients only), bank transfer, or cash on delivery.
Is it possible to order a one-off (1) shirt?
Ordering one (1) single jersey is possible, yet quite expensive. For orders of less than 10 items, there is a surcharge of +70 EUR; with the cost of the jersey and shipping the total for a single shirt would then be around 125 EUR.
Our offer is therefore generally geared towards teams and clubs. Although we would like to make single shirt orders possible, we have to cover our costs of production.
Where are the owayo products manufactured?
All of the our owayo products are "Made in Germany". The large majority of the manufacturing process takes place in Germany, while some steps are fulfilled in other EU countries. In the end, owayo customers are proud to be wearing goods that are 100% manufactured within the European Union.
The entire manufacturing process takes place within facilities that are directly linked to the owayo network. This allows us to better control and monitor the production process every step of the way. This is the only way to guarantee exact productions times with superior quality.
Can I reorder my custom design even after 5 years?
Yes, you can reorder your product at any time, there is no time restriction. Since each order is set up new and made specifically for you, we can fulfil small or large orders per your request; even years down the road. This service is epesically interesting for clubs and teams who routinely become new members.